Panda Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd.is a registered under company act of Nepal. We accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
1. 20% of total amount should be made in advance as per the company policy.
2. Rest of the amount should be made before 30 days from the trip starts date.
3. We have reserved the right to cancel the trip if the full amount is not settled in time.
4. We accept your last minute booking, but full amount of the trip should be made in advance.
5. Payments should be transferred on our bank Accounts or payments can be made by Credit Card (Visa international, MasterCard) as well.
6. Bank service charge should be paid by the traveler themselves at the time of deposit.
7. No refund will be made for 20% deposit amount in case of cancellation of the trip from guest side.
8. If guest want to postpone the trip, written notification is to be sent before 15 days of trip starts.
9. We reserve the right to revise the price posted on our website, under any circumstances. (If various uncontrollable factors are raised such as exchange rate fluctuation or government rules change or airlines fare change or other more.
10. Panda Treks & Expedition (P) Ltd. request you to postpone you trip if the conditions are not favorable for the trip. We will refer alternative and similar trip.
11. If the guest behaves any unlawful act, you are forced to leave the trip and no refund will be made in such case.
12. We always try to ensure comfortable traveling but some time weather factor that directly impact on your trip so we request to understand the condition.
13. We strongly suggest to our guest for travel insurance package covering the medical, natural calamity, helicopter rescue flight, personal accident, trip cancellation etc.
14. We are not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property belonging to you so you should use that at your risk.
15. We perform our responsibility honestly & sincerely ensuring safety and comfortable travel but trip may change if the unfavorable condition would be raised such as road blockage, land-slides, flood, cancellation or delay of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents etc. If extra costs arise there is your personal responsibility and you should be borne on the spot.
16. There is the possibility of flight delay or postponement due to weather in Himalayan regions. You are requested to reserve extra days to prepare with some delays. In such of delay flight prior to departure or at the end of the trek, you have to bear your extra accommodation, food and other personal costs yourself.
17. This information is valid till further notice. If any changes occur, it will be posted on the website immediately.